Tax Time is HERE and You Need a PRO!

Nicholas Aiola
Tax & Financial Services
Pro Member
  • CPA & Investor
  • New York, NY
Posted Jan 12 2018, 13:25

Hey, BP Nation!

Brace yourselves… The holidays are over and tax season is here, which can only mean two things:

1. It’s time for 2017 tax prep. Tax forms are beginning to roll in and so begins the annual scramble to get together all your documents and info needed for tax prep. Be ahead of the curve and get started early.
  2. It’s time to plan for 2018 & beyond. With the new tax bill officially becoming law, it is full steam ahead for future tax planning and strategizing. If you were on the fence before, NOW is the time to add a real-estate savvy CPA to your team; having a professional in your corner guiding you through these murky waters will pay for itself!

Services offered include (but are not limited to):

• Tax preparation
  • Strategic tax planning and consulting
  • Interim/year-end financial statements
  • Interim/year-end cash flow analysis
  • Bookkeeping
  • Payroll
  • Etc. (ask about other services)

I do not charge for regular, routine phone and email communications. As a matter of fact, I encourage it. No one (myself included) likes receiving a bill in the mail for a 10-minute phone call or an email asking one simple question. Constant and continuous contact makes life easier for everyone and allows us to stay on target.

A little bit about me…

I’m a CPA in New York. Don’t live in NY? No worries! My services are completely virtual and are offered remotely nationwide.

I work with both real estate businesses and individual investors and have come to find that what my clients value most is having a responsive CPA who is well-versed in the real estate field, understands their goals, and helps implement strategies to keep their tax liability as low as legally possible.

You can check out this post I made on the BP forums for reference or head over to my  website for more info!

Need a new team member?

Let’s chat :)

Nick

[email protected]

(646) 397-9537

https://www.nicholasaiola.com/

Offering