Property Details

Single Family Residence

• Current Rent: $700
  • Square Footage: 1714
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 1.0
  • Occupied: Yes
  • Lot Size: 3123

This off-market property is currently generating $700/mo + utilities. Many recent mechanical updates including new furnace, water heater, and plumbing lines. New roof and siding in 2006. Located in Pittsburgh, PA metro area. Walking distance to parks, ballfield, coffee shops and restaurants. Easy access to I-70 and HWY 43.

Hi Paul. What's the best way to reach you to talk about this property?

Hi Paul

Is this property still available?

Thanks

Thanks for the interest, everyone. As of right now, the property is still available. I have a showing scheduled at the property tomorrow (Friday, January 19th) from 3-7pm local time. I will be accepting bids during and plan to go with the highest offer afterwards. I already have a firm offer for the full $15k beforehand. Here is a DropBox link for the property:  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3fj5yghsjlxp3t6/AAB0KLy-1TljvzOUNY_9LB59a?dl=0 

If anyone invests anywhere else, I run a virtual wholesale business nation wide. I currently have a property in Michigan that's an unfinished rehab and comes with everything to finish the project (including new furnace, water heater, appliances, gas fireplace, doors, etc.). I'm also negotiating with two other properties in the Pittsburgh area and a rental in Cleveland, Ohio. Let me know if you have an interest.

Regards, Paul Macaulay (734) 719-0875

[email protected]

Kanwar Sodhi, the ARV for the property is $36,300.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here