• Investor
  • Pasadena, TX
Votes |
Seeking Work Opportunity in Greater Houston Area

Michael Robinson
  • Investor
  • Pasadena, TX
Posted Jan 16 2018, 13:20

I am an out of work professional looking for something new to do in real estate investing in the Greater Houston area. I am open to all opportunities. Let me know how I can help you.

I am experienced with managing renovations with my own rental portfolio. I am also somewhat handy and can help with make-ready operations, minor repairs, coordinating work crews, etc. I have a pick-up truck so I can haul materials and I have a pressure washer and tools.

I have a B.S. in Management Information Systems and an MBA. I am just not interested in sitting at a desk all day anymore and am looking to pursue something that I am passionate about and that will allow me to be "out in the field" so to speak. My previous career entailed working in project teams, so I am experienced with project management, critical paths, deadlines, budgets, etc.

If you need someone who is mature, reliable, and detail-oriented, then message me and let me help you be successful. I am open to working for an hourly wage as needed. I am willing and able to pass a background check, credit check or drug test.

Mike Robinson

Looking for