• Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
Baltimore rental rehab 1 mile from John Hopkins University

Joseph England
  • Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
Posted Jan 17 2018, 05:40

Great opportunity for this Baltimore rowhome as a rental. House was recently updated with granite and stainless steel appliances with sink and dishwasher located in the island. Two master bedrooms each with full baths and a half bath located in the basement. The rest of the basement can easily be finished for a third bedroom making the property a 3/2.5. There are two sump pumps located on either corner of the house. Hardwood floors in good condition on the first floor. New flooring will be needed on the second floor for all areas except bathrooms. Recent modified bitumen roof and electrical service(2016). HVAC system in good condition with metal cage protecting the condenser. Rear back yard includes brick grill with awning and off street parking wide enough for two cars. Close to John Hopkins University, Morgan State University, Loyola, Notre Dame, Good Samaritan Hospital.

My main GC has estimated the repairs around $20K-25K to make rental ready(depending on your choice of materials and finishes. This includes painting the whole house, dry wall patching, finishing the basement into a third bedroom, water heater replacement, new flooring on stairs and second floor, new refrigerator, and other small miscellaneous repairs around the house.

I have included my google drive link with all the pictures I took myself in the link below. A property inspection was completed as well. If interested I will provide the inspection report upon request.

Property Evaluation:

Asking Price: $60,000

Estimated Rehab Costs: $20,000-$25,000 (Depending on what materials and finishes you want to use)

Closing Costs est. (purchase): $4,000

Estimated Project Duration: 1 months

Estimated After Repair Value (ARV): $115,000-$120,000

Estimated Monthly Rent: $1,300

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1W1UqbcniAJoR1mejDV3HVTRrR95aSl9H

If you are interested contact me at [email protected] 

Offering

Loading replies...