Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Al Williamson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Sacramento, CA
Votes |
Walk Away From Your Cubicle By Doing Furnished Rentals (WEBINAR)

Al Williamson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Sacramento, CA
Posted Jan 19 2018, 08:22

The END of week 3 is upon us! Did you know most people quit on their resolutions 6 weeks into the year?

Let's commit to carving out a lifestyle for ourselves, not just this year, but in the years ahead, so we can truly enjoy and live life the way we want to.

I used to be a civil engineer and was stuck at my W2 for a long time until I discovered tactics I could deploy in real estate that allowed me to quit my job without having to acquire a real estate empire.

Join us this Tuesday and you'll learn:

* How to create enough cashflow to have the option to quit your W2 before 100 doors!

* Why traditional landlording is dead, and why short-term rentals can help you retire faster

* How you could use other people's properties to generate rental income, so you don't have to acquire large capital in order to generate cash flow

* What you'll need to do to create enough income to be able to travel anywhere you want, spend as much time as you'd like with your family, and how maintain it without all the entrepreneurial headaches

There will also be a LIVE Q&A at the end and you can ask me anything about my journey, real estate tactics, and so forth!

Offering

Loading replies...