• Rental Property Investor
  • Sacramento, CA
Votes |
>WEBINAR< Quit Your 9-5 Faster W/ Quality Investing, Not Quantity

Al Williamson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Sacramento, CA
Posted Jan 20 2018, 08:25

Saturdays was usually when I used to feel the most "OK" with my job, since the week was behind me and Monday was not for a few days. But rest assured, when I still had a W2 I had no choice but to get to work on Monday since I did not have enough passive income to cover my expenses.

I used to be a civil engineer and was stuck at my job for a long time until I discovered tactics I could deploy in real estate that allowed me to quit my job without having to acquire a massive real estate empire.

Join us this Tuesday and you'll learn:

* How to create enough cashflow to have the option to quit your W2 before 100 doors!

* Why traditional landlording is dead, and why short-term rentals can help you retire faster

* How you could use other people's properties to generate rental income, so you don't have to acquire large capital in order to generate cash flow 

* What you'll need to do to create enough income to be able to travel anywhere you want, spend as much time as you'd like with your family, and how maintain it without all the entrepreneurial headaches

PS - There will also be a LIVE Q&A at the end and you can ask me anything about my journey, real estate tactics, etc.

Offering

Loading replies...