• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Spokane, WA
Votes |
Wholesale Deal - Spokane Valley WA, 100k below Retail. 54% LTV

Jacob Evans
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Spokane, WA
Posted Jan 23 2018, 19:14

Any interest in buying a fixer, site-unseen, if the price were right?

1st, here's an unrelated pic from my private collection:

*Having some fun downtown. I liked this guy's marketing.

This seller has been unable to coordinate a showing with the current tenant to verify rehab costs, so a tour of the inside prior to closing will probably not be possible. I don't even have any pictures... This one will have to be bought site-unseen.

I've purchased over 50 site-unseen properties at the foreclosure auction. In my opinion, the best thing to do is just rely on budgets from past, similar projects, assess the inside based on age and exterior condition and then... roll the dice.

The seller lives out of state, bought it site-unseen at the tax auction and has never been inside. He's selling because he'd like to cash out his equity.

* Financing Available.

Call, text or email to claim this deal asap!

Best comp

Comps

County Info

Address: 16117 E Wellesley Ave, Spokane Valley, WA Purchase Price: $120,000 Rehab Costs, est: $unknown.

The exterior looks to have some deferred maintenance, but given the age of the home I wouldn't anticipate much more than a cosmetic remodel inside.

After Repair Value, est: $210-230k

Rent, est: $1,400 - $1,600+ ($1,335 according to rentometer.com)

Cash Flow, est: $544 - $744,

assuming 4% traditional financing on 150k ($856, estimated PITI payment).

1 Yr Cash On Cash Return, est: 15% - 21%

(assuming out of pocket expenses of $43,300:

($3,300 closing costs, $30k rent grade rehab) - all or some of these expenses can probably be rolled into your loan...

Closing Date: Feb 26th, 2018, or sooner

Property Stats:

Currently a 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,700 sqft with a 1 car garage, and a partial basement on an oversized lot.

Ideal Exit:

Ideal exit strategy is a lease-option, long term private money rental, or BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

To secure this deal please complete all of your due diligence and deliver a check for $2,500, earnest deposit that's contingent upon viewing the inside of the property.

Happy Hunting!

--
- v/r -

Jacob Evans

CEO | Broker

(509) 413-6539

Spokane's Superior Solutions LLC

601 W Maxwell Ave Ste #3

Spokane, WA. 99201

www.SpokaneSS.com

Licensed Real Estate Services provided by

4407 N Division St, Suite 200

Spokane, WA 99207

---------------------------------------------------------

*If you no longer wish to receive my emails, please click here to unsubscribe.

*In an effort to reduce email volume, only reply if necessary.

Confidentiality Notice: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.

Offering

Loading replies...