Hard money lender for Chicago

12 Replies

I am looking for a hard money lender who will finance properties in Chicago.  please email me.  properties are located primarily in 60617 and total loan size would be between 50 - 100k.  

thanks

Seems like lenders have started having restrictions in IL due to increased defaults over the past year. If your credit is higher than 725 I can do it :-)

@Maria C Quimpo

I've borrowed from a dozen different HMLs and have some varying experiences.  I'm actually not from Chicago, but I have a flip going on there right now.  I tend to use the more national lenders these days.

Will PM you.

sorry @Nghi Le @Christopher M. @Alec McCullough  @Reginald Truss , etc.  i never got a notification from Bigger Pockets that you had replied.  

@Nghi Le yes, my credit is higher.  i'll shoot you a message.  

@Christopher M. the problem with Lima One is there min loan amount.  I thought it was 100k?

@Maria C Quimpo   yes i spoke with Eric @ Renovo.  Very friendly and helpful.  I'll definitely consider using them when it comes to anything fix and flip (or refi) related.  

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here