• Rental Property Investor
  • Tucson AZ
Votes |
Hows your prospecting doing?

Levi T.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Tucson AZ
Posted Feb 16 2018, 15:28

I put together this video to showcase the Property Prospect app for iOS we will be launching in a few weeks. The forum does not let me embed YouTube videos, so you will have watch it on our pre-launch website that I just posted: https://www.propertyprospect.net/get-the-app

My team at Thornton Investment Group have been using this app we developed to absolutely dominate deals in Alexandria, Manassas, Woodbridge, Stafford, Fredericksburg Virginia.. Even out in the mountains of Charlottesville and Harrisonburg Virginia we have used it. It works in every state that I've ever used it in. In fact, I just looked up a 6 million dollar mansion in Evergreen Colorado that got snatched up for 4 million, just to see what type of debt the sellers had. It even works in Columbus & Cincinnati Ohio. We used this last year to snatch up about 42 deals in Norther Virginia. It's nice to be able to know everything you ever wanted to know about a property, right in your pocket at all times. So checkout the video, if you like it, and would like to get on the pre-launch invite, checkout the signup form underneath the video. All the best!

Offering