Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Ray Lai
  • Investor / Vendor
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
Free help for starting direct mail: game plan, checklist, etc.

Ray Lai
  • Investor / Vendor
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Feb 22 2018, 19:57

If you want to use direct mail to get more deals for your REI and you need some help getting started, I can provide guidance. I can send you a free game plan, checklist of things to prepare to increase your chances of success, scripts on how to talk to different types of sellers, free software to use for your real estate investing including CRM, templates for your direct mail, contracts, calculators, and answer questions.

Just shoot me a message with your status on where you are in the process of learning about direct mail.

I've been helping many new wholesalers and flippers start or increase their deal flow. Just shoot me a message or email with your background and status on where you're at in your education process and I'm happy to coach people that are truly driven as I have some pretty awesome mentors myself and love to give back. Although this is free, I don't just coach on anyone. I've coached a lot of people so I can tell who the time-waster talkers are and see who are the ones that take action to get results.

Add me as a colleague and shoot me a message or email me at [email protected]

Note: Due to a high influx of newbies seeking help, I can provide solid starting information but won't provide advanced coaching unless you've taken massive action from what I provide.

Offering