• Real Estate Investor
  • Saginaw, MI
Votes |
Need REAL CA SFR Tape Buyers and Sellers

Thomas Fish
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Saginaw, MI
Posted Aug 23 2010, 16:05

Hi everybody. The other day, as a buyer-mandate, we sent up a contract for a bank tape. By the time the geneology reached the bank, it had 10 IM's on it. TEN!!!! And the bank said, "No way." We had to restructure it.

My point is that nobody is going to close deals if everybody is posing as buyers, posing as buyer reps, posing as sellers, posing as seller reps, etc. etc. etc. And then showing up in the actual bottom line of the deal as the IM's that they really are! Why aren't we making this simple and more efficient?

If you are a real buyer, come forth. Due to the fact that I've been a buyer mandate on a lot of different deals, people from all over are sending me tapes. CA, nationwide.... I will be your buyer rep. I will take you right to the product. I'm honest and fair... and will make sure every IM is taken care of on a sub-fee agreement and, in doing so, keep them off the geneology.

I'm just trying to create the quickest and surest way between point A and point B. And if you are the actual seller or seller-rep, please, forget all this paper b.s. Put my guy in touch with the verifiable product, AND HE'LL TAKE IT DOWN!

The process, as it is, seems to get stuck in the mud more times than it sails smoothly. And it doesn't need to be that way.

Real Buyers, Real Sellers... Real Reps.... let's talk.

Thanks!

Tom