• Lender
  • Mokena, IL
Votes |
BUY FORECLOSED SFR FIX N FLIP FOR PROFIT NO REHAB TEAM REQUIRED

Bob Green
  • Lender
  • Mokena, IL
Posted Mar 1 2018, 07:19

Looking to Invest in Real Estate? Want to profit from fix n flip properties but don't have the time or resources to do so? Please read below.

Hello All,

Many of you are already a client or I have communicated extensively with you in regards to real estate finance and investing. You know that I am a seasoned real estate investor and lender and enjoy sharing my vast knowledge.

That said, I have a great opportunity for you.

I work closely with the largest foreclosure broker in Chicago land area for residential foreclosure transactions. They are contracted by HUD and various other lending institutions to sell their distressed real estate. They take the guesswork out of real estate investing, and known for their ability to identify undervalued real estate and provide their investor clients with an investing System (bankers, lawyers, rehab team' and real estate brokers) to find, buy, remodel and then sell or rent investment properties.

• 20 years of experience
  • Sold 1400 distressed properties to a group of 150 investors last year and on pace to close 1500 this year
  • Proven investing system
  • Access to experienced investor rehab teams
  • Help add to your bottom line by selling the property for only 3% total commission
  • Relationship based, no hidden fees

1. Reach out to me to be pre-approved for a acquisition and rehab line of credit based on 5X liquidity and 65% of retirement accounts. I will ask a series of questions in regards to your credit, experience and liquidity. Based on your answers will advise a lending strategy best fit for your situation.Step

2. Schedule a time for conference call with the real estate investment firm to review program and process.Step

3. Real estate investment firm will send you properties to review, which will include acquisition price, estimated rehab costs, after repair value, and comparable's.

4. Accept property and fill out the required paperwork to be approved for rehab loan.

5. Close on property and let rehab team remodel home

6. Sell property for profit - goal is $20,000 - $30,000 average net profit

7. REPEAT PROCESS

Offering