• Portland, OR
Votes |
4-Plex in Salem, Oregon for sale $375,000

Micah Shelton
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Portland, OR
Posted Mar 8 2018, 17:09

Hello,

I have a 4 plex that has not hit the market yet in Salem, OR. It is currently under valued in rents (3 @ $800/month, and 1 @ $750). All are 2:1 units with covered off street parking space. Owner has updated 3 of the 4 units with new furnaces, and water heaters. Each unit has own WD.

I tried to pull funds together to buy myself but due to a few projects already under way I have come up short. Looking to see if anyone is interested in it, and/or teaming up on it.

Owner has not listed it and has given me an opportunity to put something together. He is asking $375k. Each unit is on its own electric. Current owner pays water and garbage.

I've run comps and current rents should be at or above $900/month. The area where home is located is slated for a street renovation with shops and amenities in the near future.

What Im looking for: Someone to buy it and take me along for the educational ride. I have been primarily doing fix-n-flips and want to get into buy and holds. Would love to learn. A finders fee would be great but Ill take the education...I am a licensed realtor in Oregon so can help on that end as needed.

DM me or call for more details 503-488-9476

Offering

Loading replies...