Votes |
Bookkeeping Designed for Real Estate Investors Across the Country

Ben Day
Tax & Financial Services
Pro Member
  • Accountant
  • Oklahoma City
Posted Mar 9 2018, 11:59

Lionshare Bookkeeping offers no-contract, flat rate, monthly bookkeeping specifically tailored to real estate investors. Currently based in Oklahoma, by leveraging awesome 21st century software I can serve anyone in the USA as a virtual, outsourced bookkeeper. Currently looking for a flip, wholesale, rental property, or business structure that is "too complicated" to handle. All previous challengers have been soundly defeated, accounted for, and put to rest on financial statements. 

Services include:

--- subscriptions to the software I use (QBO/Xero, document fetching, etc.)

--- monthly bank account reconciliation

--- document/receipt management

--- classifying and posting transactions to financial statements

--- drafting and delivery of "big 3" statements: P&L, Balance Sheet, SOCF

--- monthly 1 on 1 review of books

My bookkeeping system allows for minimal involvement of my clients. I'm a big fan of strong internal controls and separation of duties, which means I never have your passwords or direct access to your money (not keen on being sued, even with insurance). I do not currently provide tax planning or preparation, but will work with your current tax preparer to make sure you are well taken care of!

Email me at [email protected] or visit my website at www.lionsharebookkeeping.com to set up a free 30 minute strategy meeting. 

Offering