Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Sarkodie Ampim
  • Commercial Real Estate Broker
  • New York City, NY
Votes |
KNOW EXACT REPAIR COST FOR A HOME NO MORE GUESSING!

Sarkodie Ampim
  • Commercial Real Estate Broker
  • New York City, NY
Posted Mar 9 2018, 17:24

Renovation Reports has changed the game! This service is only available in New Jersey as of now for all Bank owned and traditional fixer upper properties. Usually through the process of prospecting properties, knowing how much a repair is going to cost is always an estimate. I found myself estimating and always wondered why we estimated and could never have actuals. Renovation Reports is a limited time FREE report and all contractors have access to ALL INTERIORS of all the properties listed. You can also hire contractors right from the report to do the work. Receive reports 48hrs after signing up and requesting for a specific property either in their inventory, or any property that falls within their guidelines mentioned earlier. No more guessing on numbers! the days of actual numbers have finally arrived!

Receive a convenient and streamlined report that provides you with:

• Current condition of property
  • Actual cost of renovation based on the home improvement features of the highest recently sold renovated comparable nearby.
  • Lowest confirmed repair cost provided by local licensed contractors
  • Seamlessly hire contractor at the confirmed prices listed within the report

Each renovation report takes into account township specific costs associated with each part of the renovation stage.

Easily and efficiently conduct a more informed and knowledgeable research when considering your next residential property from the comfort of your home.

I'm excited because this service has really helped me over and over again it's usually $39.95 for the report, but it's free for right now, so everyone in New Jersey check them out! Renovationreports.com

Offering

Loading replies...