Votes |
Hard money loans for soft money terms in CA

Jo-Ann Lapin
Pro Member
  • Loan Officer
  • Tustin, CA
Posted Mar 12 2018, 09:05
No two Loan Transactions are Alike
We provide financing for transactions that don't fit a typical bank model, without the crippling fees of traditional hard money.
Commercial
Multi-Family/Apartments
Office, Retail & Mixed-use
Storage, Hospitality, Industrial
Churches & Houses of Worship
Residential
Single Family Residence
Condominium / Apartment
Duplex, Triplex, Quadraplex
Modular & Manufactured Units
Modular & Manufactured Units
Need funding for a factory built modular or manufactured home? We provide loan options for the financing of new and pre-owned (used) factory built homes on land, that are non-owner occupied and built for spec or held for investment purposes.
Highlights
  • Fix & Flip [Rehab] or Fix & Hold
  • Probate Estate & Trust-owned Property
  • Blanket Loans (Investors can get cash out for their next rental investment.)
  • Portfolio Rental Loans
  • Modular & Manufactured Units (Need to own the land.)
Tell Me About Your Mortgage Needs
LO │ Jo Ann Lapin
License ID: 01203203 | NMLS I.D. Number: 258823

Call me to discuss any unique circumstances you have.
714.838.1474 ext. 102

WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
Read Reviews
5 star review on Facebook
"My experiences with Hanover are truly refreshing. Jo Ann and David are the ultimate professionals. They were able to perform on a loan and closed within 10 days and 2 of those days being holidays. Having someone stand by their word nowadays is hard to come by. I can't thank them enough for all of their hard work and responsiveness. There is no doubt that I will be referring them to all my clients, family and friends". Jason P. Realtor, Laguna Beach, CA.
Read Reviews
5 star review on Google
"This company was very professional came through on time and never failed to include the personal element borrowers like. They are honest and good and easy to work with. I have done two loans with them and definitely recommend them". Rosemarie C. Real Estate Investor, Laguna Hills, CA.
Read Reviews
5 star review on Yelp
"I am a Real-estate agent with Teles Properties a Douglas Elliman Real-estate company in Newport Beach CA. I have been working with Jo-Ann for hard money loans and with David. My clients are raving over them, how easy and stress-free it is to communicate with them and even more, they are trustworthy and they take care of their clients. I would 100% recommend them for loans". Karen K. Realtor, Irvine, CA.
2522 Chambers Road, Tustin, CA 92780
FacebookTwitterGoogle+WebLinkedin
Copyright © 2017 Hanover Mortgage Company.
All rights reserved.
[email protected]
California Bureau of Real Estate, real estate broker license #014100448. NMLS I.D. number: 337458Disclosure:
Offering