37 unit apartment complex for sale in Cleveland, Ohio

24 Replies

I am selling my 37 unit apartment complex in Cleveland, OH. It is very cash flow positive at current occupancy rate, with a value add opportunity to boot. My crew can knock out the remaining work in less than 2 months and you could be at full occupancy. 

If you have interest in learning more, connect with me privately and I can send you the offering memorandum.

I’ve had several questions about why I’m selling this property, so I figured I would clarify. 

I am starting a new business with my oldest son, and I am freeing up cash to support that opportunity. I have done well with this property in a short time, and I’m in a good position profit wise. This is a great deal that will be cash flow positive year one even with the rehab costs.

I have some flexibility on price. I’m more interested in building a new business with my son than squeezing every dollar out of this project. 

Not everything in life is about money. Hope this helps for those who had questions.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.