Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Curt Barbour
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Personal Credit Cards @ 0% Interest - Great for Flippers!

Curt Barbour
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Posted Mar 22 2018, 15:35

Hi Everyone,

Aside from REI, I have a 'Business Services' company.   Credit Repair, Loan Brokering and Digital Marketing/Lead Generation are the services I provide.

I work closely with a company that provides an awesome product & service!  Product=Credit Cards, Service=Credit Repair

(Before I go any further, rest assured that both I and the company are totally legit)

Thought I would share this information with fellow investors seeking easy working capital.

OFFER: 

-Credit Cards at 0% Interest for between 6 - 24 months.  

-NO Income Verification

-No 'Time In Business" Requirements - Perfect for Startups & Investors

-Up to $250,000 credit lines

Must Haves:

-Must have 680+ credit score with all 3 agencies.   Get your credit report here:  www.creditchecktotal.com If not at 680, they can quickly repair your credit and erase items like bankruptcies, tax liens, foreclosures and hard credit inquiries.

-30% or below - Revolving Credit Utilization

-5 or more years of personal credit history

-At Least $5k in available credit on at least 3+ credit cards

-Monthly Payments the greater of $25 or 1-2% of amount borrowed

Payment For Service:

-ZERO (0) upfront cost.

-10% Success Fee paid by client after funding. 

This is an excellent source of easy funding for any purpose.  Imagine getting say, $50,000.  Paying the 10% fee from the money received. (convenience checks are provided)  Using the funds for your flip, making small monthly payments until you sell the home and pay off the credit card...costing you only $5k to use $45k without all the hassles of a traditional loan.    

I have a general contractor about to receive $250k to use toward his commercial renovation jobs....He's ecstatic!

If you have interest, i'd suggest visiting my funding page and submitting your contact information thru the site.  Somebody will respond immediately.   www.thrive-well.com/funding   or call me directly with any questions - 512-842-7710. ~ Curt

Side note:  I also have numerous relationships with private money lenders for just about any business need, from working capital, equipment leasing to commercial purchases.  If this is more fitting, just let me know. 

Offering