Votes |
Lending needed $140K in first position on a $540K purchase

Bill S.
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Denver, CO
ModeratorPosted Mar 29 2018, 21:53

Hello BP Nation,

I have a deal with a quick close and am in need of some funds. I have hard money option at 3 pts and 12% interest only payment for 1 year. I am looking for better. What is your "better"? let me know. 

Details as follows

4 plex in Aurora just across the street from the new Stapleton Development in Denver.

I have it under contract for $540,000 and have $390,000 funds in 1031 escrow from the sale of a property. I am an agent but won't take a commission on the deal so as to avoid paying income tax on 1031 money. I would like a loan for approximately 1 year, or short, or longer for the needed funds of $140,000 to close plus another $60,000 to be a second loan taken out after closing. Total loan amount is $200,000.

I will then refi out of the loan with a commercial loan after the dust settles unless someone is looking for something longer term at equivalent rates/terms. 

This is the Zillow link for the listing

The kicker is that my closing is Friday April 6, 2018. This was necessary to get the deal signed. The property is tenant occupied and I am a seasoned investor in this market. I will do the deal one way or another.

Again I am looking for $200,000 loan in two parts to close in 1 week.

You would be in first position with more than 50% equity.

Ask questions if I missed some details.

Reliant Real Estate, Inc. Logo
Looking for

Loading replies...