• Real Estate Broker
  • Mercer Island, WA
Votes |
Olaie.com Beats Redfin in Rebate and Service

Cindy Liu
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Mercer Island, WA
Posted Apr 7 2018, 16:13

Thanks for visiting my ad! My name is Cindy. I'm the founder of new real estate startup Olaie.com, your new generation full-service real estate broker. Please check our detailed pricing plans for buyers and sellers. We are licensed real estate broker in WA. We particularly serve the Greater Seattle and Tacoma area and can serve other regions in Washington State.

Check OUR STELLAR

WHY CHOOSE OLAIE? OUR CLIENT REVIEWS REVEAL THE SIMPLE ANSWER:PREMIER FULL SERVICE + AMAZINGLY HIGH REBATE!

All of our agents have MBA or JD degree and many years of real estate investment experiences in King County, WA. We provide first-class professional service. Further, based on our new business and technology models, we provide unbeatable rebate to buyers and sellers.

More than 2% Rebate to Buyers

Our most popular pricing plan for buyer is 1% Fee Cap at $10,000. For a $1.5M home, assuming that the seller pays us 3% commission, we will refund to buyer $1.5M*3% - $10,000 = $35,000 REBATE at closing, which you can pay your closing cost, lower the loan principal, or even lower the property purchase price.

Feel free to fill in the buyer contact form to have the following important property information emailed to you for FREE. Such data is exclusive to licensed brokers and you cannot find them online:

(1) Seller's property disclosure form ( Sample Property Disclosure Form );
(2) Seller's offer review deadline;
(3) Seller's special offer requirements; and
(4) Detailed property analysis report including recent comparable sales ( Sample Property Report )

0.5% Commission for Sellers

Our commission to a seller is as low as 0.5%.  Sellers can also choose our higher 1% or 3% commission plans to enjoy free home staging, inspection, and repairs to get the highest bid.

Looking for