Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Steve Haight
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
This Changes Everything For Mortgage Pros!!

Steve Haight
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Apr 11 2018, 17:32

Want to help more people become a homeowner OR refinance their existing home without having to rely on a Realtor or crummy Lending Tree Leads? We've opened up our high demand service providing Qualified, Exclusive, Live Buyer and Refi referrals and our demand is higher than we Want to help more people become a homeowner OR refinance their existing home without having to

rely on a Realtor or crummy Lending Tree Leads?

We've opened up our high demand service providing Qualified, Exclusive, Live Buyer and Refi

referrals and our demand is higher than we have Loan Officers to take them.

We're opening up to 2 Loan Officers looking to add more new Applications per month to their

pipeline... So no, this isn't for the 'Average Joe' and these aren't crummy ‘Shared Zillow Leads' you

buy online.

What info do you get?

✓ Name

✓ Email

✓ Cell Phone

✓ Zip Code

✓ Estimated FICO Credit Score

✓ When They're Ready To Execute The Loan (Timeframe)

✓ Estimated Loan Amount

✓ And Up To 10 Other Pieces Of Information

Again, these aren't just for any LO… these are Live, Exclusive and Qualified referrals who are ready

to move forward. You'll be the only one getting their info, at the exact moment they request your

help.

My current LO's are App'ing between 9-15% of these within 30-45 days...

We're opening up to 2 Loan Officers looking to add more new applications per month to their pipeline... So no, this isn't for the 'Average Joe' and these aren't crummy ‘Shared Zillow Leads' you buy online. What info do you get? ✓ Name ✓ Email ✓ Cell Phone ✓ Zip Code ✓ Estimated FICO Credit Score ✓ When They're Ready To Execute The Loan (Timeframe) ✓ Estimated Loan Amount ✓ And Up To 10 Other Pieces Of Information Again, these aren't just for any LO… these are Live, Exclusive and Qualified referrals who are ready to move forward. You'll be the only one getting their info, at the exact moment they request your help. My current LO's are App'ing between 9-15% of these within 30-45 days... Leave a comment or send me a PM if you want more info or to see samples... But please don't waste our time & yours if you're not interested

Offering