• Gilbert, AZ
Votes |
6 new deals in Arizona: Looking for people who want to learn

Shiloh Lundahl
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Gilbert, AZ
Posted Apr 15 2018, 08:50

We bought 3 new properties (in Mesa and Florence) last month which we quickly found investors for.  We are currently under contract to purchase 6 properties in Arizona in the following areas, Apache Junction, Coolidge, and Casa Grande. 

We are going to follow the lease option model and rent them out to end buyers on a 4-year lease option. The projected profits for each property is 50-70k over the 4-year period of time. 

This model usually produces 3 x more profit than flipping the property does and it has tax incentives such as depreciation and long term capital gains rather than short term capital gains.

The way we partner on deals is we find the property and get funding for the purchase. Then we usually partner with investors who want to learn and come in with money for the rehab (usually around 10k-40k). Then we show them our system in how we found the property, how we ran the numbers, introduce them to members of our team and show them our system so they can go and replicate it. Then, once the property is refinanced (in usually 3-6 months), the investor gets their money back plus 10% APR on their money while it was invested. So basically you get an educational experience that you pay for and then you get a refund plus interest (I wish college had worked that way).

We have partnered with over a dozen other new investors who have wanted to learn how to flip or how to do the lease option model and all have has good experiences and some of these investors have gone on to do their own deals.

Send me a private message if you are interested. Also, we have monthly meet up groups at my office in Mesa, Arizona where we network and share about what we are doing in real estate that you are welcome to come to.

Offering