Votes
Ryan Began
  • Melrose, MA
Votes |
Free Partnership/Coaching Offered For New Investors

Ryan Began
  • Melrose, MA
Posted Apr 17 2018, 21:39

Ever feel like you needed an answer to a specific real estate investing question from someone who is out in the field doing deals everyday, but didn’t know who to go to?

Want training from the best in the business but don’t want to pay an outrageous coaching fee?

For the first time ever, you have your chance to get one on one live coaching from the best in the business for the absolutely nothing (my team thinks I’m crazy for doing this, but I’m ready to give back).

Every single day, we jump on a LIVE call with the members of our mastermind group, provide training and field questions from investors in the group that need real time help.

You'll be able to go behind the scenes and find out how our team has closed over 500 deals in the last five years. Hint: We use a special lead generation system so we don't have to compete with other investors on the MLS. Jump on the call to learn what it is.

Want to get access to free training and get all of your questions answered?

There are three simple steps:

1. Register for our facebook mastermind group at: www.questionsfortom.com
  2. Type in any questions that you have at any point and you will get the answers to your questions within 4 hours
  3. Check out daily training calendar at www.oceancityweeklytraining.com, select the specific topics you want to learn about and register for our live coaching calls.

On the live calls you will have the chance to ask ANY questions that come to mind in real time and get the answers that you need.

Register for the FREE training sessions at: www.oceancityweeklytraining.com

Offering