My buyer is looking for 80-160 units (off-market only)

12 Replies

My buyer is looking for 80-160 multifamily units in the following cities: Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Raleigh/Durham, Wilmington, Asheville, Charlotte, Atlanta, Savannah, Chattanooga, Nashville, Knoxville, DFW, Houston, San Antonio, Greenville, Charleston, Columbia, Birmingham, Lexington Louisville, Kansas City Oklahoma City Omaha. Buyer is READY. TO. GO. Any off-market ideas, Bigger Pockets? Thanks!

Hi Ben

We've got a boatload available. I will have Mike or Zac give you a buzz!

Thanks

Jeff

Awesome, thanks Jeff!

@Ben Toth Unfortunately we don't have any off market multifamily properties but we are selling 40+ off market single family homes in the Atlanta area every month. Keep us in mind if anyone is looking!

Good to know, thanks Ethan! I would love to read/learn more about your business in Atlanta. Perhaps you could email me? [email protected] Thanks again.

Hi There! 

My team and I have 90+ units. Let me know if they are still interested and we can schedule a call. 

Originally posted by @Jeff Kemmer :

Hi Ben

We've got a boatload available. I will have Mike or Zac give you a buzz!

Thanks

Jeff

@jeff Kemmer,  Let me know if you have anything in Columbia, SC.

What’s your criteria? I have some in kc

Originally posted by @Brock Thomas :

What’s your criteria? I have some in kc

The desired property profile is:

• Approximate build year 1970-1999
  • Garden style
  • C+ to A- asset
  • B to A submarket
  • Approximately 80-160 units
  • Purchase price of approximately $5,000,000-$12,000,000
  • Stabilized value-add or market performing

Structure: Sole Purpose LLC, funded with private equity and agency, bank, or CMBS debt.

Terms: Preferably all cash, but will consider seller financing and assumption of existing financing. Thanks, Brock!

@Ben Toth If your buyer would be interested in the St. Louis area, then feel free to reach out to me. I might have a few off market properties they'd be interested in. Good Luck! 

Originally posted by @Joshua Harger :

@Ben Toth If your buyer would be interested in the St. Louis area, then feel free to reach out to me. I might have a few off market properties they'd be interested in. Good Luck! 

Alas, my buyer is not looking in the St. Louis area. Thanks all the same!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.