• Rental Property Investor
  • Sacramento, CA
Votes |
Remember 2008? (Webinar)

Al Williamson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Sacramento, CA
Posted May 8 2018, 05:27

I used to be a firm believer in traditional landlording and just doing good old regular buy-and-hold.

...Until 2008 happened.

All my tenants got laid off and my vacancy went to 100% overnight. I still had maintenance costs and I myself was laid off.

Then I got an idea: if everyone in my town is laid off and cannot pay rent, what about out-of-towners?

That's when I started doing short-term rentals and found much more money in that. But there was a problem with "vacation"ers; they came and left a lot which means I had to do a lot of cleaning.

Since then, I've found ways to both collect short-term rental income (which is much higher than what you'd get landlording traditionally) AND have tenants stay longer term. I've served the medical niche and had "doctor dormitories" where doctors would stay for MONTHS and pay me a very high rent.

And all this isn't nearly as complicated as I make it sound. You can easily do it too.

Join us for our webinar TODAY and learn:

* How you can use furnished rentals differently to triple your passive income.

* How to replace your 9-to-5 job with just a few furnished rentals.

* A closely guarded secret on how to catch up on your retirement savings.

* How flippers can use Airbnb to make $2K to $3K more on every flip.

* A powerful way to collect rental income without owning rentals (or the maintenance costs).

I'll have a LIVE Q&A at the end too, so if you have ANY questions about anything above, I would love to answer it there. Hope to see you then!

Offering