• Cleveland, OH
Votes |
SFR IN bedford. $70,000 RENT READY. 13% CoC. NO POS

Federico Gutierrez
  • Realtor
  • Cleveland, OH
Posted May 20 2018, 21:03

********! Join my MAILING LIST !**********! Join my MAILING LIST !*************

Welcome to this spacious cape cod on a beautiful, quiet tree lined street! You will be greeted by a spacious family room and large picture windows overlooking the well kept yard. Eat in dining area next to kitchen allows for peaceful and quiet dinners looking at the large backyard! Two rooms and a full bath on the main floor with ample closet space and shutters. On the upper level is an additional huge bedroom perfect for a master bedroom option or an enormous home office or play area. The basement is finished and ready and waiting for the TLC of its new owners! Recent large ticket updates include all new landscaping 2018, newer driveway and some newer windows. The large 2.5 car garage is spacious and in great condition! HOME WARRANTY INCLUDED!!

Assuming 4.5% interest, 30 year mortgage & a 25% down payment.

• Down payment $ 17,500.00
  • Up Front costs $ 2,000.00
  • Estimated Yearly Rents $ 11,520.00
  • Estimated Yearly Expenses $ 5,760.00
  • Yearly Debt service $ 3,192.12
  • Net cash flow after expenses & debt service $2,567.88

CASH ON CASH RETURN 13.2%

Holton-Wise Realtor of the Year for 2016, to set up your FREE real estate consultation about investing in the Chicago, IL or Cleveland, Ohio market. Don't sleep on your opportunity to build WEALTH through passive income and reduce your taxable income. All through BUY and HOLD properties.

Holton-Wise Property Group - Cleveland -

Century 21 Universal - Chicago -

Have helped many Bigger pockets members build passive cashflow. Read how I've helped fellow BP members acquire CASH FLOWING investments. What's stopping you from investing? LET'S TALK

Read my Zillow Profile and my outstanding work ethic for my clients

*Featured properties is listed by the office/agent presenting this brochure

Offering