Wholesale Properties in Port Arthur and Groves Texas

4 Replies

We have over 20 properties that need to be wholesaled in Port Arthur Texas, Prices start at $15k!!! Personally I own 2 properties in Port Arthur. Bought both for $15k each. Put $10k in each and they now rent for $900 per month!!! You do the math, Its better Cash on Cash return than you will find anywhere else. I would like to keep them all but just don't have the money to do so right now so my loss is your gain. Come and help this community and get great returns in the process. 

Which ISD are the Groves properties in?

6199 32nd, looks like groves elementary, not sure on the high school

Originally posted by @Robert Youngquist :

We have over 20 properties that need to be wholesaled in Port Arthur Texas, Prices start at $15k!!! Personally I own 2 properties in Port Arthur. Bought both for $15k each. Put $10k in each and they now rent for $900 per month!!! You do the math, Its better Cash on Cash return than you will find anywhere else. I would like to keep them all but just don't have the money to do so right now so my loss is your gain. Come and help this community and get great returns in the process. 

Can you pm them to me?

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here