• Wholesaler
  • Trenton, NJ
Votes |
Mentoring/Internship Program With A Professional Investor

Erik Raz
  • Wholesaler
  • Trenton, NJ
Posted Jun 4 2018, 12:38

A part time internship/mentoring opportunity for someone that wants to learn and see how real estate investing works. 

What is the program? The program includes visiting properties that are being renovated, getting the property approved with the township and getting CO, negotiating with contractors, seeing properties our company wants to acquire, evaluating those properties, submitting offers and much more.

Where will the program take place? First we will meet in Brooklyn, NY and discuss the plan for the day. Then we will drive to Trenton NJ. It's about an hour drive from NYC.

How long will this program last? This program will last for about 2 weeks. Two days a week we will go to Trenton NJ. The other days will be free. 

What is required from participant? You must have a car as you will be driving  to Trenton NJ. All tolls and gas expenses will be compensated by the company.

How much will I be paid? Besides earning real life experience and knowledge about real estate we do pay $50 a day. We also pay all gas and toll expenses.

What skills are required? We don't require someone to have prior real estate experience. We do strongly look for someone who is responsible, ambitious and looking to grow. 

What are we looking for? This is a pilot program and we are looking for someone to work long term for us. So if everything turns out great we are looking for something more long term.

Please NOTE: This opening will be available until this Thursday so if you want to apply be quick.

If you're interested in this position please send me a message on here on email me at [email protected]

Looking for

Loading replies...