• Real Estate Broker/Owner & Property Manager
  • Sugar Land, TX
Votes |
Real Estate Investor Intern/Assistance

Vijaianand Thirunageswaram
  • Real Estate Broker/Owner & Property Manager
  • Sugar Land, TX
Posted Jun 8 2018, 06:55

As a reasonably successful Real Estate Broker Investor and Investor's mentor, I am trying to get some help to assist on my current and future projects and also learn the business on the way. 

What I am looking?
I don't need some one who want to work with me. I want some one particularly willing to learn the business and grown out it and eventually has the goal to work on his own dream as an investor. 

More importantly, person who is motivated & passionate about real estate, live close to Sugar land area, who can hustle and get things done.  Not bored with my speech and preaching. Have all ears open to listen and execute the plan. Don't hesitate to take action and good at math and have money sense to bargain and barter.  It's part time gig but need the person available during day time to check on things and take action like going to HD or checking on job etc., 

What will be the responsibilities?

This person will be involved in our investment projects whether it's rental or flip properties. He/she might need to analyze the properties which deal will work out the best by estimating rehab cost and other costs. Also whether partnership will be good or not? Then moving on to next step after acquisition to get quotes from contractors or subcontractors. Get involved in decision making process on selecting sub contractors, signing contract, monitoring the job periodically, getting the project done until putting it in market. 

They might even get involved in arranging networking events and inviting guest and making it a successful event.

What I can offer?

I am ready to offer all my experience gained in last 12 years to teach and mentor the person.  As per compensation, we can talk about it.

If you have what it takes, don't hesitate to contact me and I will meet with you and we can talk about it. 

• Broker TX (#612107)

Om Realty Group Logo
Looking for