• Real Estate Broker
  • Florida
Votes |
Money for your DEAL and Business

Sherry Sherrer
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Florida
Posted Jun 14 2018, 07:16

Lack of funding is the #1 cause of not closing on a deal!

While many of the homes and properties my clients buy and sell are able to get conventional lending through local banks and national lending institutions, some properties need other financing options. Also, investors need other means of funding.

I CAN HELP!

I am aligned with Global Realty Planners that has proven Hard and Private Money Lenders to assist with alternative finances.

Global Realty Planners, LLC., is an Independent Licensed Certified Real Estate Financial Planning Company with longstanding relationships with a consortium of private equity lenders, joint venture investors and real estate companies across the globe. A consumer advocate most dedicated to educating and enlightening Clients, Affiliates and the Public at large in the field of real estate, business, solar energy management, Private Funding Coach, tax strategies and the awesome opportunities available in this uncertain and economic challenging marketplace. USA. Operating since 1979.

Expand your operations, buy real estate, or Start your business! Focus on what You do Best, running your business, not chasing money!

Inquiry Form for Capital Loans

Click on link above

$50K-$10MM - 100% FUNDING For USA Real Estate Investors, Wholesalers, and Flippers! All Credit Accepted! Real Estate Tools, Business Options, and Solutions! Commercial - Residential - Business - Church - Funeral Home - Non-Profit - Solar System, Referrals Paid, and Much More!

Inquiry and Request Form

Click on link above

Offering

Loading replies...