Property Details

Single Family Residence

• Current Rent: $750
  • Square Footage: 1066
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 1.0
  • Occupied: Yes
  • Lot Size:

Turn key rental buyers, I have 16 single family homes in St Louis that are ready to sell. 

- I own them so I'm not representing a seller here. 

- 14 have tenants and 2 are currently being turned over. 

- 1 Sec 8 and all others have traditional tenants. 

- Property Manager in place. 

- Rents range from $675 to $970. Average is $820/mo.

- Sale Prices range from $51,000 to $74,000 and all are priced at a Net 70, 11 CAP.

- Willing to sell them 1 at a time or the entire portfolio. 

- The portfolio brings in $13,115 per month gross when all are rented which is $157,380 per year. 

- At 70% of gross, the numbers are $9,180 per month and $110,166 annually.

- 14 have 3 beds and the other 2 have 2 beds. 

- Mix of 1, 1.5 and 2 baths.

- 3 were built before 1950, the other 13 in the 50s and 60s.

If these seem like your cup of tea, let's talk and I can send further details. Reply to this post or my email is [email protected]

Thx,

Mike

How long has the current property manager been in place?

Are you willing to owner finance any portion of the sale?

@Mike Snyder , are you interested in holding any paper on any of these properties? 

@Mike Snyder Do you have pictures of them? What condition are they in and what areas of St Louis?

Robert - My property manager has recently taken over from the previous owner's management companies. I bought 24 properties from the guy and peeled off the ones that are occupied. The others need work and are being fixed up.

And I'm not interested in owner financing.

Dan - No, not interested in holding paper on these. 

Don - We're working on pictures now but don't have them ready yet. The properties are in a good, rental level condition. Shoot me an email and I can send them over when ready.

And here is a map of their locations. All are north of downtown STL.

Good afternoon Mike, 

Is your portfolio still available? Please email me your asking price for all 16 properties along with more info if possible. 

My email is [email protected]

Best, 

Junior 

Just want to jump in here. I am visiting St. Louis 7/30-8/4 and would love to visit some of your properties or have a coffee. 

Thanks

Tom Ferris

Hey Mike,

I am interested in these properties can you please send me more information to my email?

[email protected]

Thank you,

Andy

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here