• Seal Beach, CA
Votes |
Assistant Needed - Learn the business & get paid $15/hr full time

Josh Miller
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Seal Beach, CA
Posted Jul 4 2018, 14:17
Seeking Real Estate Assistant

We are seeking one new team member for our real estate investing company. Your job would be as an assistant to the leadership team, primarily working with our CEO. You'll be helping to coordinate contractors, assist with CMA's, set up lockboxes, take photos, set up vendors, read utility meters, and much more. Approximately 50% of day will be spent on the computer, 25% on the phone, and 25% running errands around town.

**We’re big believers that working together should be an obvious fit and our values should all be aligned, so if the following doesn’t sound like you, no need to apply!**

• I’m highly organized and strangely love systems, processes, and documentation
  • If someone doesn’t respond to me, I will diligently follow up until they do.
  • My values are: Honest, hard working, having fun, being true to my word so others will trust and rely on my work, and an obsession with getting better and improving every day.
  • Others would describe me as: “freakin’ awesome”

Job Description:

• Expected start date: July 16th (flexible)
  • After 3 month training period you can work from home. However, starting off you must be in the office 8 hours a day
  • 40 Hours per week
  • Compensation: $15-$20 per hour + opportunity to grow into other roles + bonus’s!
  • Experience creating marketing materials or any prior work in marketing is a plus.
  • Must have experience working with entrepreneurs, whose ideas come quickly and require fast action
  • Must be self-driven, and able to determine the “how” of project details when given the big picture.
  • You will report directly to our CEO
  • You will enjoy additional benefits such as…..
    • Learning the ins-and-outs of real estate investing
    • Working with a talented and fun group of individuals
    • Plus, you can work from home after a 3-month training period
Looking for

Loading replies...