• Rental Property Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
ATTENTION TAMPA BAY WHOLESALERS--I'LL BUY YOUR JUNK LEADS

Jason Pinkerton
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Jul 4 2018, 14:24

Are you a real estate wholesaler in the Tampa Bay area? Do you have distressed sellers that can't sell to you because they have too high of a mortgage or little to no equity? Why not sell that lead to me? That’s right, rather than simply saying “sorry, I can’t help you” you can pass them to me and I pay you for simply bringing me the lead. My lease option program can help them out, even if they owe more than the house is worth! So, stop throwing away your marketing money and get paid for those leads that don’t work out for you. The best way to contact me is by email at [email protected]. Please don't hesitate to ask questions. The more you understand my program and how it can benefit your business, the more likely you are to want to do business together.

Here are the more in-depth details:

I focus on lease options options in the Tampa Bay area. My requirements for the property type are:

• Single family residence
  • Moderate income and up (i.e. no low income or war zones). Middle income preferred. 
  • Works best in "desired" areas with a 50% ownership ratio or better. Doesn't have to be hot or trendy, but 50% ownership would indicate a desired area. 
  • No more than cosmetic rehab or updates required the major areas (i.e. no major rehab to HVAC, roof, electrical, plumbing, foundation). Meaning I can lease it as a minor handyman special, not a major rehab. This works well for those that cannot afford as much and are willing to put in some sweat equity to own their own home.
  • Typical fee assigned will be between $500 and $1,500 (potentially more on higher income properties, but take slightly longer to finish the deal). The amount paid will be based on how much information you provide on the house and if you have done any diligence on verification certain items. Basically, the more you can provide, the more I'll pay for saving me research time. If you simply provide a phone number and address and that's it, you'll be paid $500. The assignment fee paid once I have it under contract. 
  • I use my own lease option contracts, so I will not do an assignment of lease option contract unless it's been vetted by my attorney.
  • Will consider partnering and integrating a wholesaler into my program for larger splits once a good working relationship has been established. 
  • Depending on your marketing strategy and internal business setup, there are a few ways we can set up the deal. I try to provide a method that works for everyone, regardless of how busy/unbusy they are. Some would rather just hand off a warm lead and get paid $500 (least effort), others will put in some more effort to analyze the deal and put it under contract and assign the contract to me and collect $1,500 (or possibly more on higher income properties)
  • Please keep in mind this is not meant to be your primary income for wholesaling, but rather a way to make extra income on leads you were throwing away or not giving much attention. It has been a great way for big and small wholesalers alike to recoup their overhead as well as generate some extra profit. Those with a more streamlined business can make a significant return doing this.
Looking for