Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Jay Hinrichs#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Votes |
Pick my Brain ( biggest request i get on BP)

• Real Estate Broker
Posted Jul 8 2018, 08:03

I dont do the can I pick your brain or have coffee.. if I did I would not have time in the day to do my things.

However I have now a new passion and that is   aheroshome.org  this is a charity that i started with a few other BP members.. we will be giving away a fully rehabbed home to a Veteran.. we are raising donations through our independent mailing lists and such.

However I am now willing to take phone calls from those that would like a 40 year veterans advice.. without having to spend 10k or 40k on a mentor program.

YOu will though have to donate to my Charity a modest donation.. 

And that can be done right on our website.. I get a E mail notification when that happens.. So simply make your donation .. then e mail me for a time to talk  we will do this in 15 minute increments.. 

As stated all monies go to our charity which is donating a house to a deserving Service veteran or first responder..   lets give back BP ... I have been Blessed in this business 100X  our service men and women put their lives on the line.. lets acknowledge them .

Hope to hear from you 

Jay Hinrichs.  

E mail for appointment at  [email protected] 

Offering

User Stats

Votes
Paul Papamarkos
  • Succasunna, NJ
Votes |
  • Succasunna, NJ
Replied Dec 6 2019, 18:57

@Jay Hinrichs

Dumb question but how do I find wholesalers in my area?

User Stats

Votes
Pandu Chimata
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Glendora, CA
Votes |
  • Glendora, CA
Replied Apr 28 2020, 20:07

Jay, Are you still doing mentoring? Regardless, I would like to donate for the noble cause. Please let me know how do I contribute?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
  • Real Estate Broker
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
Replied Apr 29 2020, 06:15
Originally posted by @Pandu Chimata:

Jay, Are you still doing mentoring? Regardless, I would like to donate for the noble cause. Please let me know how do I contribute?

Sure you simply go to the website and make your donation..  depending on the size of the donation determines scope of mentoring.  Which its not mentoring its pick my Brain IE  specific questions and answers

User Stats

Votes
Pandu Chimata
  • Glendora, CA
Votes |
  • Glendora, CA
Replied Apr 29 2020, 07:08

Thank you for the opportunity. Donated. 

User Stats

Votes
Muffy Breaux
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Houston, TX
Replied Oct 1 2020, 19:17

Being the daughter of a green beret, and a mom to a son who is currently serving in The Marine Corps, I would gladly donate to this cause. This hits close to home for me, and I know it really means a lot to those who serve. Thank you for giving back; that is priceless within itself.