Wanted - Real Estate Investors - Anchorage / Alaska

11 Replies

Hi Friends - 

I have seen how investing in a fourplex (and then a second) - helped my parent's - and our family's life change for the better. If you work hard - let your money work for you too! Contact me about how we can find the best deals - and great properties - to fundamentally change your and your family's trajectory. 

My wife and I are invested in Anchorage where we live and the Mat-Su Valley - let me help you with investment grade property in Alaska!

Jamie Rose

@Leon Kanon - What more can I tell you? My parents were/are very hard working people - but working as teachers did not create massive incomes. Yet - what they did - was save up - invest in a fourplex - and see that one building become additionally monthly income. They took that income - and refinanced some of the equity - and got a second fourplex... This then led to being able to afford annual trips in winter for vacation. Eventually they bought another building for rental income - sold off one of the others - and bought their dream home on the lake - and then refinanced the second and were able to go in with cash on a condo in Hawai'i! Now they own appreciating property in Hawai'i - (not the lava flow side of course!) - and we get to bring our kids over there each year to enjoy living the Aloha :)

Hard work + saving and investing + time = dramatic results

I don't know if that answers the questions you might have had - so let me know if it doesn't! Thanks for the chance to share more -

I am passionate to see hard working people invest and be rewarded for their efforts! I want to help people do that in Alaska where I am - but Leon I'd come down to Washington to help you too if I can! 

With thanks,

Jamie Rose

@Jamie Rose truth to be told i've never looked at Alaska rental market as an option because i never could find a good indicator of rates and vacancies there.  But i would like to hear more and learn...

This post has been removed.

@Leon Kanon Our vacancy rate is right around 5% these days - depending upon the property type of course... if you buy nicer/update properties that rent in the 1000-2000 month range they can be leased up with lesser vacancy - going after the super high end and super low end have of course higher vacancy rates. Anchorage is between the ocean and the mountains - so build-able land is already built - future development will have to be knock downs - and our economics don't make that make sense too often yet. You can very often find good investment properties that will meet the 1% rule - and cash flow - while paying down your loan and providing the tax benefits of being discounted for interest payments and depreciation... then - you can travel to beautiful Alaska and write the trip off as a business expense (consult your CPA of course...)! What other rates are you interested in learning more about? 

Jamie Rose

@Jamie Rose , Well just like very investor i am looking for the high CoC, minimal vacancies and great PM that i can trust. For me it doesnt makes sense to only purchase one property as i am an out of state investor, so making sure i know what i am getting in to and having a good team i can count to find me one deal at a time so i can stretch or be creative with financing so i can purchase more is important. And being from WA ... Alaska is almost close enough to be intrigued by the possibilities...

@Leon Kanon - I hear you! I love the CoC - because as a younger investor it helps fuel the repeat investments right - my wife and I own a few properties here - and are navigating the whole PM game - I manage some myself - have a company for some - and do a combination of my dad and tenant management at another...
And - yes - we are your neighbor up here! Alaska Airlines - as you well know - is out of WA
With Washington's new pricing scheme (thanks Amazon... and others) - you probably are not finding a lot of CoC deals on the West side of the state... I'd be happy to be your boots on the ground - or better yet - your local guide - catch a flight up this summer and let's look at some investments! 

@Jamie Rose i dont know about flying over to look at some investments yet, but i would definitely like to see some stats ( the real stats ...not the "awesome cash cow ripe and waiting just for you) stats  :) 

haha ok great - I get it - been there. You've got a deal: you pick a property type - I'll give you real world stats:

4 Plex - Grade A ( lower cap)

4 Plex - Grade B

4 Plex - Grade C

6 Plex - Grade B

Duplex - Grade A 

SFH - Grade B+

12 Unit - Grade B

41 Unit - Grade C

@Jamie Rose lets try the BRRR for SFH somewhere in high solid Cs lower Bs

@Leon Kanon - 

Not on the extensive list of options I gave you! Is this really what you'd be interested in doing from a distance? If so - I'd go into it for you - what pieces of the puzzle do you want to have laid out?

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here