• Investor
  • Henderson, NV
Votes |
Real Estate Assistant To a Small Investor Part Time

Dalia S.
  • Investor
  • Henderson, NV
Posted Jul 11 2018, 06:49

You'll be helping to coordinate contractors, assist with CMA's, set up lockboxes, take photos, set up vendors, read utility meters, and much more.

**We’re big believers that working together should be an obvious fit and our values should all be aligned, so if the following doesn’t sound like you, no need to apply!**

• I’m highly organized and strangely love systems, processes, and documentation
  • If someone doesn’t respond to me, I will diligently follow up until they do.
  • You need to be highly motivated and driven by real estate.

Job Description:

Must have experience working with entrepreneurs, whose ideas come quickly and require fast action

Must be self-driven, and able to determine the “how” of project details when given the big picture.

Property inspections - photos, walking sites, driving to properties for PM and Buying

Property management and listings- showing property, light cleaning, getting hands "dirty" while making a lot of phone calls and follow up with tenants and applicants, customer service, Routine chores, coordinating repairs with tenants, bookkeeping

Acquisitions: making spreadsheets for potential investments, sending letters, buying wholesale small and larger properties SFR-30 units, phone calls, door knocking, cold calls to property owners/landlords

Rehab/ Value-Add: picking up materials from Home Depot, project management phone calls with contractors, subcontractors regarding work done.

You will report directly to me

You will enjoy additional benefits such as…..

Learning the ins-and-outs of real estate investing

Looking for

Loading replies...