Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Began
  • Melrose, MA
Votes |
Need a Coach But Don’t Want to Pay Outrageous Fees?

Ryan Began
  • Melrose, MA
Posted Jul 12 2018, 21:32

Ever thought about hiring a coach but hesitated because of the high cost?Now is your chance to get daily live one-on-one coaching with the best in the business without having to break the bank.

Want to learn from a team that has done over 500 deals in the last 5 years?

Just last month (a normal month for me), we did ten deals without competing with any investors over the same old deals on the MLS.

Now, we want to give back, and learn more about what your frustrations are.

To start, we’re opening up my daily team meetings and training sessions to the public, and I’m answering all of your questions in real time in my free Facebook group at www.questionsfortom.com.

By signing up, you will get answers to any questions that you have within 4 hours through our facebook group page

&You will also get live coaching and training every single day.

Our daily training sessions cover rotating topics including lead generating, raising capital, analyzing deals, converting leads into appointments and much more.

To register for and see the topics on our training calendar, go here: www.oceancityweeklytraining.com

Want To Sign Up & Get Started?

There are three simple steps:

1. Register for our facebook mastermind group at: www.questionsfortom.com
  2. Type in any questions that you have at any point and you will get the answers to your questions within 3 hours(this is for immediate answers that just can’t wait)
  3. Register for the daily training sessions at: www.oceancityweeklytraining.com
Offering