• Rental Property Investor
  • Gulf Breeze, FL
Votes |
FREE Copy of Scott Trench’s SET FOR LIFE

Jay Helms
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Gulf Breeze, FL
Posted Jul 13 2018, 19:44

GIVEAWAY TIME: I’m giving away a copy of @Scott Trench ‘s  book, SET FOR LIFE. The winner will be the person who adds the most of their Facebook friends to our closed Facebook group:  www.facebook.com/groups/REIforTheW2/.

I anticipate the WINNER will be someone who adds approximately 10 friends but add as many as you like! The more you add the better chance you have at winning. 

The reason I’m encouraging you to do this is three fold:

(1) To stress the importance of having your personal support group involved and allow them to see what you're consuming to be successful in your REI journey. This will only help you and you may even find a surprising partner.

(2) Grow our group - I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to learn how many of your Facebook friends are actually involved in REI already and this will only open doors for you.

(3) This is a GREAT book !!! Regardless if your 1st deal is pending or you have 50 units in your portfolio, you’ll gain something from consuming SET FOR LIFE.

CONTEST RULES:

(1) Like the Facebook post.

(2) Add all your friends to this group. It doesn’t matter if they immediately leave the group, I’m only counting Adds so they will still count.

CONTEST ENDS: Friday, July 20th at 11:59 p.m.

GO. ADD!

Multifamily // pensacola // buy and hold // apartment // Florida // Duplex 

Offering