• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Willow Grove, PA
Votes |
Learn How We Make Big Money In REI From The Comfort Of Our Home

Michael Nyszczot
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Willow Grove, PA
Posted Jul 14 2018, 18:00

How We Make Big Money In Real Estate From The Comfort Of My Home With Just My Computer And Phone

“Have You Ever Felt That You Hit a Ceiling As A Real Estate Investor…

Or Just Can’t Seem To Find Enough Deals Even By Spending More Time and Money Marketing?”

You know what I am talking about. You rely on spending thousands of dollars per month on marketing, spend hours a day driving around town looking at properties, negotiating and talking with home sellers, and sometimes having potential sellers cancel on you at the last minute.

Do you have a steady phone calls each day and are you closing the amount of properties you want each month?

You say you’re going to do more marketing…

But you need to hire someone to handle the increase in calls, visit the houses, talk with sellers, and negotiate…

Or if you do it yourself you’ll eventually burn out or miss out on deals due to high competition.

In fact, the majority of people that we surveyed, have told us that despite the fact that they’re marketing looks really good, rarely does it bring in consistent leads.

What you need is a new additional lead source that allows you to fill in this gap and consistently buy more houses.

I had to rely on spending thousands of dollars per month on marketing, spend hours a day driving around town looking at properties and sometimes having potential sellers cancel on me at the last minute.

I made good money and had a steady deal flow but it was hard grinding work for me and my team.

But today, I can buy houses anywhere in the USA without leaving my house or while I am out of the country on vacation with my family. Plus my Net Profit is higher given the same deal volume because my expense are a lot less (less marketing costs, no acquisition managers, less travel expenses).

Take the power of YOUR TIME back from the traditional way real estate investors buy houses.

You as real estate investor can do Virtual Wholesaling, Buy more Rental properties, Buy more Rehab and Re-sell properties with less competition. Yes, you no longer have to waste time on home owners cancelling appointments on you or spending thousands on marketing a month.

As you can see, REO Auction Academy was created for real estate investors like us, who…

• Want to want to spend less time driving to appointments to meet potential home sellers
  • Buy more houses without having to increase your marketing plan budget
  • Full time real estate investors eager to do more, expand, grow and mature their company.
    • Provides a new marketing funnel to take your current traditional real estate buying strategy in your local market to the next level
    • Or, Expand your real estate investing business into new markets
  • Launch your real estate investing business (via online auctions) as a part-time venture to increase your current income or retirement income (self-direct IRAs)

...so we can easily buy more houses a month to either Virtual Wholesaling, add to your Rental portfolio, find your next Rehab and Re-sell house.

Yes, REO Auction Academy gives you the power to easily scale your real estate investing business by adding another acquisition funnel to your current marketing plan or enter into new markets.

We have coached and consulted people that do this part time while keeping their day job or full time real estate investors to add more deals to their marketing funnel. 

To learn more visit >>  http://www.housedealsamerica.com/coaching.html

Offering