Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Alex Zemianek
  • Saint Louis, MO
Votes |
Any other Vacation Rental Host on here???

Alex Zemianek
  • Saint Louis, MO
Posted Jul 16 2018, 11:30

Hello everyone!!

I just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself since it's been several years since I've been back on this incredible networking site!

My name is Alex Zemianek and im the founder/CEO of JZ Vacation Rentals, JZ Properties , & JZ Real Estate Development in STL. I've been Investing in RE for almost a decade, and I now take as many opportunities as my schedule will allow to teach young Investors/Entrepreneurs or consult veteran RE Investors on the 193 Billion Dollar Home Sharing Industry.

If there are any host on here that have tips, want tips, would like to read on-going blogs around the Vacation Rental Industry, or need help learning how to produce these High Cash Flowing Investments, feel free to reach out anytime or check out the Blogs that we uploaded to my profile.

Also, If you're a veteran in the Vacation Rental Industry, connect with me because I'm always looking to learn from others in the same Industry to help shed a positive light. Especially when it comes to legislation. There's an excellent FB group called "Rent Responsibly" that does this as well.

Thanks!

Alex Zemianek

Offering