• Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
BEST JOB EVER!!! $50,000- $200,000 Phone Sales Career

Ryan McFarland
  • Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Jul 16 2018, 17:20

I've seen every type of job offered on Craigslist and that's unfortunately what they all are - a J.O.B.

What I have to offer today is a genuine career, working remotely, in Real Estate phone sales, learning about the art form of Investing where 79% of all American Millionaires came from! A career that starts on the ground floor and in a few short years the upside can become your own team working under your management making you millions of dollars a year!

NO.. I'm NOT talking about some multi-level marketing scheme or some pipe dream. I'm talking about an actual career with salary, commissions and no ceiling on how huge you can grow it if you're motivated for bigger things in life.

We are one of the fastest growing Real Estate Investment firms in the country and all of our team is REMOTE, meaning you can work from where you have a strong internet connection. 

When we surveyed people about what makes them want to go to work, the top 5 answers were

1. To learn new things and expand their reach
2. Having fun every day and feeling happy
3. Making enough money to support the lifestyle they always dreamed of
4. Have opportunities for promotion all the way up the ladder to ownership.
5. Ability to work remote.

Our company's ethos and culture combine all 5 of the above!

Job Description:

-Must be a Licensed Real Estate agent
-Full-Time Position
-Ability to work from home/remote
-Warm & Hot leads provided, NO COLD CALLING!
-Best Auto-Dialer, CRM, and sales automation software systems to make you as productive as possible
-Full time appointment setters sending you live transfers of qualified and interested leads.  

For this role, we only want people who never quite. People who overachieve. Please don't contact us unless you're experienced with phone sales 3+ years in the real estate industry, an overachiever, and you can prove it.

If you're the star we want you can earn $200,000+ young or old.

Come and build your own empire within our progressive company.

Email your resume to [email protected] and a short letter why we should consider hiring you, for an initial phone interview. If you have the stuff it takes we will know it and schedule a full interview.

Looking for