• Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Custom Tailored Financing for Experienced RE Investors

Alex Bekeza
Lender
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Aug 14 2018, 09:41

With over 80 Lenders within our database. We can confidently offer custom tailored financing on SFR 1-4s, Multifamily 5 + Units, Mixed-Use, and Commercial Properties.

No Tax Returns? No Problem.  We offer asset based programs for investors who have been turned down by the banks because of Debt-to-income ratios or maxing out their mortgage limits.  

We offer everything from 1-year interest only fix and flip loans to 30 year, fully amortized mortgages for your long term buy and hold rental properties.

We can assist with every stage of the BRRRR strategy and keep your portfolio growing at the speed you want. We can acquire the property with hard money very quickly and have solutions to overcome potential seasoning requirements when it comes to refi.

Feel free to send any questions to my email at [email protected]

Additionally, here is a link to our borrower questionnaire.  A completed questionnaire, schedule of real estate, and a copy of a recent credit report (credit karma ok) would give me everything I need to generate a specific pricing on a given scenario. 

https://forms.zohopublic.com/landbrothersrecom/for...

All the best,

Alex Bekeza, @Loans_By_Alex

Looking for