Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Jose Reyes
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Albany, NY
Votes |
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: GREENSBORO, NC AREA.

Jose Reyes
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Albany, NY
Posted Sep 1 2018, 16:04

Price: $33,000

PROPERTY DETAILS

Single Family Home

Estimated Rents: $750

Bedrooms: 2

Bathrooms: 1

825 Sq Ft

Net operating income: 

$5,150.00 

Cash Flow: $429 

By Year 2, about 10% cash on cash return on your money.

The property is SOLD AS-IS. This is a Handyman special/ Fixer upper, 5 minute walk to the Greensboro Coliseum, which mean its in a great location for an Air BNB. Put your personal touches on the property and create some passive income for yourself.

SIDE NOTE, when you message me please ask for the Air BNB numbers. They are quiet interesting, we looked at many comps that are actually being booked and fall within 2 miles from the Coliseum. The properties that meet this criteria are cash flowing extremely well!

My Team and I have been investing in the Greensboro, NC area for many years. We have seen Greensboro continuously make positive changes and at this rate Greensboro seems to keep getting better with time.

Stats:

Home prices have appreciated nationally at an average annual rate between 3 and 5 percent.

Greensboro's Rates: 

Year over year appreciation rate is 3.94% 5 year average appreciation rate is 4.02%

Breakdown: 

If your house value is 80K in year 1 by year 5 the value of your home will be about $94K.

PLEASE ASK TO SEE Greensboro's 2025 comprehensive plan. Whats to come will excite you!

Lastly, If you are an early investor and may be having trouble finding good contractors? Our estimates have been done by one of the best/honest working contractors in the area. Prices have been the most affordable I've seen around, see for yourself!

Contractors Bid Contact information 

Mr. Greene: 336-362-2929

CONTACT ME for the lock box code, additional photos, analysis on how we got our numbers and anything else thats needed.

Contact Info: Cell: 

512 294 5314 (Jose) Cell: 

518 312 5454 (Bronson) 

Email: [email protected]

Offering