ARV: $34,342 +/- $5,000

Asking: $24,000

4134 Hazelwood Ave Louisville, KY 40215

ARV: $58,524 +/- $5,000

Asking: $32,000

2661 Rowan St Louisville, KY 40212

ARV: $36,117 +/- $5,000

Asking: $19,000

If you'd like to be added to my list, shoot me message with your email. 

@Rob Bergeron Hey! I know this is a bit stale-dated, but wanted to double check these properties. When you say assignable contracts, are you referencing your clients trying to sell the properties? Or would this be an assignment of the asset and debt associated with the asset? Lastly, are any of these still available? 

Originally posted by @Jacob Gammon :

@Rob Bergeron Hey! I know this is a bit stale-dated, but wanted to double check these properties. When you say assignable contracts, are you referencing your clients trying to sell the properties? Or would this be an assignment of the asset and debt associated with the asset? Lastly, are any of these still available? 

Hello Jacob,

They come and ago quickly. Think of assignable contracts like lottery tickets. Lottery tickets give you the ability to win the lottery. Assignable contracts give you the ability to purchase the house. Instead of buying the house, you are buying the contract. The contract gives you the house. What is your email? I can add you to the list. What exactly are you looking for? 

@Rob Bergeron , got it. So if I'm understanding you correctly, this is essentially wholesaling. Your original post was looking for investors who would buy the house and turn around and sell it to someone else without doing much work (essentially buying the contract and selling it quickly). Am I understanding that correctly? If so, how does the renovation costs factor in since the owner of the contract won't likely renovate? Are the reno costs for the prospective owner to use as he/she is attempting to sell it? Thanks for the info. Just trying to gauge my interest in the properties.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here