Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Jose Reyes
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Albany, NY
Votes |
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: INCOME PRODUCING PROPERTY!

Jose Reyes
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Albany, NY
Posted Sep 17 2018, 11:24

(Rents are below average, please refer to Rentometer.com for your reference)

Link to property http://www.propertyinfo.co/p2/analyze/752125

Also, I have created a rental comparison of what other owners are charging for their properties. You'll see that the numbers I have displayed are below average rents, but either way the returns are still great.

Net operating income: $14,670

Cash on Cash Return (Before Taxes): 23.83%

Cash on Cash Return (After Taxes): 17.43%

YEAR 3 Numbers

Cash on Cash Return (Before Taxes): 25.86%

Cash on Cash Return (After Taxes): 18.88%

Net Operating Income: $15,919.67

Taxes: $1,200 (Actual)

The property is SOLD AS-IS. The units are renovated and ready for rent.

This building could use updating to get it to its FULL VALUE. In my analysis I have assumed that you the investor would want to update the property. Therefore, the numbers you are seeing includes basic renovations and updating, as well as a new roof even though the current roof is in good condition

Cash Offers PREFERRED

CONTACT ME FOR: * For a showing * Additional photos * Analysis on how we got our number *** And anything else thats needed.

***** Go to the tab labeled "Analysis" for cash flow analysis, estimated rehab cost, comps AND MORE

Comps: Please look up these comparables I have collected for you. I made sure to find ones that have pictures so you can see that, the sold prices for those properties are either in the same condition or worse compared to what I have this property priced at. Lastly, the ones that are fixed up nicely all sold over 75K

***** Creative Financing available

TERMS Serious buyers only please! Buyer must be purchasing with cash, hard or private money, or line of credit and able to close within a reasonable time frame. Property being sold "as is", any and all inspections will be Buyer's responsibility. Free and clear title, quick closing offered.

Estimated repair values are only an estimate, all buyers are welcome to view the property and inspect themselves. *All buyer's should perform their own due diligence on the property*

Offering

Loading replies...