Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Bodek
Votes |
Real Estate Courses Are Great But Coaching Is Better!

Joseph Bodek
Posted Sep 23 2018, 06:58

I’ve bought lots of real estate courses in my time some good, some not so good but I always learned a little something from each one.

The thing that I notice when talking to many of my students for the first time is that they all say the same thing to me.

“I’ve got a boat load of courses on my shelf that cost me a kazillion dollars and I still haven’t closed a deal”

Here’s the main problem with the course buying student as I see it and it ain’t pretty. It’s called the magic bullet addiction. This course will make you rich in 8 hours and the next one will do it 4 hours but wait, this one will do it in 2 hours.

News flash, there ain’t no such thing as a magic bullet!

Having said all of the above I’m going to contradict myself and tell you that there is something very close to a magic bullet. It’s called a coach.

Nothing in life comes for free and the cost of a real estate education can be pretty stiff unless you know where to shop. That brings me to my Lease Option & Wholesaling Coaching Programs.

I have put together coaching programs that take the sticker shock out of getting a coach on your side. You no longer have to take out a second mortgage on your home to pay some outrageous up front coaching fee. You’ll be earning income as you are learning.

To give you an idea of the things that you’ll learn in my program I’d like to give you a free e-book “The Ultimate Automated Lead Machine” which will show you how to get more leads than you can handle for free!

Here’s the link to get your free e-book www.ultimateautomatedleadmachine.com

Enjoy!

Offering