Get Truly Motivated Seller Leads For High Profit Off Market Deals

Tom Cafarella
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor & Coach
  • Boston, MA
Posted Sep 24 2018, 06:32

Put up bandit signs...get them ripped down

Try getting your website ranked for keywords ..get no leads

Do google pay per click, pay $200-$400 per lead Mail a list that "nobody else knows about" get appointments with sellers that are meeting 10 other investors How do I know these things...

Because I am a Boston based investor who does over 100 fix and flips every year. I've tried every marketing method under the sun and guess what?

Only a few things work really well. And out of those that work really well, you need to do them right or your cost per lead will be too high for you to make any money.

Your maximum cost per motivated seller lead NEEDS to be under $100 per lead or you can’t make REAL money. I spend over 10 yrs developing my lead generation machine that guarantees that I stay under the magical $100 per lead mark.

And since this machine works in any market and I don't buy houses outside of Boston I am now rolling it out to 1 person in every geographic market. It's time for me to give back what I've learned over the years(and ya I will be making money off this too. I'm not that giving)...... :)

So, if you want to learn my secrets, schedule a one on one call with me to learn more about how you can get your unfair share of motivated seller leads at a fraction of what you pay now.

P.S. if you are in the Boston area investor don't schedule a call. I'm not about to sell my secret sauce to my competition :)

Go to www.bookwithtom.com to schedule a free one on one Strategy Session

Once your market is taken, this opportunity is closed, so if you’re interested, don’t wait. 

Offering