Single Family Residence

• Current Rent: $0
  • Square Footage: 1288
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 2.0
  • Occupied: No
  • Lot Size:

Purchase price - $64,500

Rehab- $30,000- waiting on official bid to include items from home and pest inspections.

ARV- $155,000- have official appraisal

Looking for either a JV partner or Lender. I've also got 2 other properties in contract near this home and am in the process of getting the home inspections and appraisals. Let me know if you'd like info on those as well as the reports come in.

Interested, sent you a PM. 

@Tim Koger Hi Tim. I will send you an email with the home and pest inspection and appraisal. Then maybe we can jump on a call and discuss.

Got this one funded. Have 2 more properties we just tied up in the Daytona Beach area as well. Have appraisals and inspections back as well.

I would love to chat with you about your projects in the Daytona area.

Hi Thomas. Sounds good- I've got a few rehab projects I'm doing now and a couple I'm trying to get funded.

Working on the next home to purchase. My phone number is 916-932-6865 if you'd like to call and discuss.

Hi Dustin. I am interested in exactly what you are looking for in a JV. Are you looking for complete funding of the purchase and rehab or a financial JV? Are you doing the rehab or managing the contractors? I am interested in learning more about what your needs are and see if they align with mine.

Thanks,

Pete

[email protected]

Hi Peter. I'm looking for funding for a JV. I have my property managers manage the project - so they hire the contractors that work for them and report to them.

Let me know if you'd like to have a phone call to discuss.

I’ve got a property that needs rehab funding. Purchased for 98k and have 195k arv appraisal. Have home inspection and 41k rehab bid.

Also have another property in contract - Looking for lender or JV partner.

Purchase price - 67k

Rehab- 30k

ARV- 150k

Hi Dustin - 

I would love the opportunity to connect with you on these projects, interested in starting a partnership with you. Thank you!

@elizabethchang

Hi Elizabeth- I will send you a PM. 

This post has been removed.

Hi Dustin,

I am currently looking for JV opportunities to fix and flip out of state. I'm interested in getting in contact.

Thanks 

@jeffstansberry 

Hi Jeff. Sounds good. Contact me at [email protected] or 916-932-6865 - or send me your contact info and I’ll get in touch to discuss.

@Ronald Y. Hi Ronald- send me your contact info and I’ll get in touch to discuss.

I’m in the process of waiting for an appraisal report and inspections to come back on a property.

The initial purchase price on this one is $55,000.

I‘m expecting rehab to be $30,000-$40,000 - well see what the rehab bid comes back after I send the contractor the inspection report and pest report.

I‘m expecting the appraisal to be around $150,000- but we’ll see when it comes back.

Let me know if you’d be interested in being a lender and I’ll send you the reports with updated numbers when I receive them!

I've got a property near Tampa FL in Holiday. Looking for JV partner or lender.

Purchase price - 77k

Rehab- 15k

ARV- $123,500 ( have appraisal)

I've also got another property that I already own but would do a JV on.

Purchase price 65k

Rehab- 25k

ARV- 125k ( have appraisal)

Property in Daytona Beach FL. Looking for JV partner on this one.

Purchase Price- 67k

Rehab- 21k ( have bid from contractor)

ARV- 125k ( have appraisal)

Just got 2 more properties tied up in Daytona Beach. Looking for JV partner on these.

1- Purchase Price- 70k

Rehab- 27k

ARV- 130k ( waiting for official appraisal)

2- Purchase Price- 126k

Rehab- 25k

ARV- 205k ( waiting for official appraisal)

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here