• Sarasota, FL
Votes |
House For Sale in Cobb County, GA

J Scott
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Sarasota, FL
ModeratorPosted May 2 2011, 13:47

I have a house under contract that I'm looking to wholesale in Marietta, GA (west Cobb County). I'm offering it at $56,500, and it would make either a (practically) turn-key rental or a simple flip.

In terms of a rental, it's pretty much turn-key (I haven't done a formal inspection, but I believe it just needs paint and steam-cleaning the carpets to be rent-ready). And because it's only 7 years old, there shouldn't be any deferred maintenance and expenses should be very low for the first few years.

As for flipping, it would make a decent flip for a novice rehabber -- it's relatively low priced, only needs a few thousand dollars in work to make it ready for resale (I have a feeling that all it needs is a fridge to pass FHA inspection, though I'd recommend doing a bit more than that), and would be a very easy project.

I'm looking to wholesale (as opposed to keep it for myself) because I'm not interested in any more rentals and the potential profit as a flip is in the $10-15K range, not high enough to make it interesting for me, but still good for someone looking for a first project and/or a very easy project with not too much risk.

For more information, see the PDF flyer attached to this post...

Shoot me a PM if you have questions or are interested...