Votes
Vamsi Boddu
  • Hollywood, FL
Votes |
South Florida Off market Properties

Vamsi Boddu
  • Hollywood, FL
Posted Nov 1 2018, 10:26

Hi..I am a Real Estate Investor in South Florida and would like to reach out to other investors in this area who are considering buying Real Estate(Single Family homes,Multi Family homes) either for your primary home or for your rental portfolio. 

I buy properties off market, as a result, these properties are always below market value(no point in buying off market properties if they cost the same as buying through MLS right?). In most cases, these homes would need some kind of renovations but as members of Bigger pockets, I am sure you understand the BRRRR strategy and would employ it for a successful rental portfolio.

Having instant equity in the house you buy is a sure shot way of insulating yourself from price fluctuations in the market in addition to being able to buy more for less. South Florida is a very competitive market and to cash flow positive, you can't pay market value for a rental property, it almost always has to be below market value. Finding these kind of homes is my expertise.

All the best to you investors out there and please feel free to connect with me on Bigger pockets if you would like to be notified of any off market properties I find. Happy investing folks :-)

Offering